True Blue Jewellery

HannahMaryTaylor

So I am ready to launch with you my new jewellery company.  It is homemade quirky, individual and vintage pieces.   I have always had an interest for jewellery making and used to try and sell it at my mums work when I was 13 years old.  Of course I have had plenty of practice since then and have now launched my TRUE BLUE jewellery brand, hope you enjoy :)

True Blue Jewellery is a home-made jewellery company from the heart of mid Wales. True Blue Jewellery will never replicate its jewellery if it is stated as a one off, guaranteeing that the item you are wearing is unique and original. You are the only person who owns it. www.truebluejewellery.weebly.com

Please go online and purchase and let me know what you think!

Here are a few of my favourites from my collection.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
This is just a taster, so go on my online shop to look at more!  I also do a 'Something Blue' wedding section too which is mostly bespoke.  I do hair pins, garters, jewellery and anything your bridezilla needs!!!

Comments

Popular Posts